Upon registration, participant agrees to the rules below.
- A participation ticket (e-ticket) is not valid until the full amount of the registration fee has been paid.
- Registration requires payment.
- Participation is entirely at your own risk.
- If cancelled up to 10 days before the event (until June 9, 2023), the cancellation fee is the amount of your purchased cycling apparel. This covers our costs for the shirt and socks (due to pre-order), shipping and handling costs. If you manage to find a substitute, there is no cancellation fee. Please note: the cycling shirt can no longer be exchanged in terms of size with a substitute. From 10 days the cancellation fee is 100%. In all cases we will send you the additional merchandise you ordered at home.
- Should the event be unable to take place due to external circumstances, such as extreme weather conditions or the death of someone from the Royal Family, there will be no refund of the entry fee. The organization will decide on the cancellation of the event.
- If the Climate Classic cannot be organized on June 19, 2023 due to the corona virus, we will try to move the event to a later date. Should the bike ride still be cancelled, you will receive a partial refund of your entry fee. The shirt and socks have already been ordered and will be sent to you by mail.
- At the Climate Classic, all traffic regulations apply and must be respected. The police will criminally enforce for dangerous traffic behavior and conduct checks to that end.
- Participation in the tour and access to the care stations is only possible for registered participants. Your e-ticket that you receive after registration is your official starting ticket.
- Participants watch over their own safety and the safety of other road users. The use of follow cars is prohibited. The organization is in no way liable for accidents or damage or loss and/or theft of personal items belonging to the participant.
- When registering for the Climate Classic, participants certify that they are of sufficient health to complete the tour and that they have a proper bicycle.
- We work with photographers and filmmakers during the event to create atmospheric impressions of the event. These images will be used for the event website, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and any press publications. By signing up, you agree to the use of these photos on the media described above. According to the applicable AVG provisions, you can request us to take a photo/video offline. To do so, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Participants, through their registration, give permission for use of data by the sponsors of Cycling 4 Climate for promotional purposes. More information in our privacy statement.
- By registering, participants give permission for publication of their name in the event that rankings are drawn up. They also consent to the publication of photographs depicting them.
- Participants give permission for inclusion in Cycling 4 Climate's email list/newsletter through their registration.
- When participating in the Climate Classic, wearing a helmet is mandatory at all distances.
- Participants should behave like all other road users and do not take an exceptional position.
- Participants must immediately follow the instructions of the police and organization. Participants may be excluded from further participation in case of improper behavior, failure to obey traffic rules and failure to follow instructions of the police and organization. These participants are also excluded from participating in other tours of the organization in the future.